CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Zana's 1st Halloween

Jonathan had to work on Halloween, so Zana and I spent Halloween at Ami and Papa's house. Papa dressed Zana in her beautiful princess costume, and then we followed some of our friends around the neighborhood while they went trick-or-treating. Although she didn't get any candy, she still found plenty of things to put in her mouth . . . . like her dress, her fingers, and her favorite treat of all . . . . her feet! Zana also got a cute monster costume from my friend Hunter, and a ladybug costume and "I love my mummy" onesie from my brother Tommy and his family. We played "dress-up" with all her new costumes when we got home from Ami and Papa's. Here are some pics from the evening:
Papa dressing Zana


Mama and Zana
pretty little princess Zana
yummy
our little monster


little love bug

Zana's "I love my mummy" onesie

Zana's favorite treat - her feet . . .


. . . and her fingers
she even eats her feet in mid air . . . lolshe loves when her Daddy blows raspberries on her cheeks

0 comments: